Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Want To Go To The EDC

So after watching a few hilarious animated videos, I noticed you can make them yourself just by typing your dialogue. It seemed easy and fun, so I signed up.

Basically, everything on Xtranormal runs on a point system. So you choose your setting, characters, sounds, accents, etc... and then you type in your script/dialogue and the computer voices are generated. The video then racks up a total point value which determines how much your flick will cost to create. You get 300 points at sign up, which means I could make one free movie.

I was just playing around with it, and made a video in under 15 minutes. I decided, what the hell, I'll use it and post it to my youtube account. Little did I know that my video would get tons of views! Of course, my video is probably only funny to those involved in the southern california rave scene, but being how mainstream that is these days I guess that's a sizeable audience.



Anyway, in less than two days since creation, I am at 3,700 views. That's more views than all my other videos combined to date... and this all happened in less than 48 hours. So thanks to all the ravers out there for sharing my creation.

1 comment: