Friday, December 3, 2010

The Beatles Are Back!


When I first heard about this, I was like… WTF? HOW? But it actually is pretty cool.

Mark your calendars! Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Star will be performing live at the historic Hollywood Bowl on August 27, 2011. They will have backing musicians as they perform alongside digital images/footage of George Harrison and John Lennon. 

August. 1964. 1965. 2011. Amazing.
Now, to be honest, I am not a huge Beatles fan like the rest of the world. I definitely don’t know all their songs. But I do believe they did amazing things with their talents. I already saw Paul McCartney live a couple years ago, but this digital Beatles reunion seems more promising. And I’m never gonna have another chance to see them together anyway. And it’s at the Hollywood Bowl! For those of you who have never been, the vibes there are amazing and there is not a bad seat in the house.

I’m sure tickets will be horrendous amounts of money when they go on sale.. but it is going to world peace and breast cancer charities, so I can’t be too upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment