Monday, November 22, 2010

Protect Your Junk From the TSA

I'm sure by now you've heard of the strict pat-downs and security measures taken by TSA at airports to prevent terrorist acts...

There was the humiliated old man whose urostomy bag broke during his pat down, after he warned officials, and was forced to stay soaked in his own urine until the plane landed. There is the little 8 year old boy who had his shirt removed for a search. There was even a woman who recently had an officer reach inside her underwear and feel around her body (TSA admitted they were wrong on this one). In all these encounters, I can understand the passengers' unhappiness and yes I think the TSA is going a tad too far in their borderline molestation searches. I think the new rule should be that only ridiculously hot officers should be allowed to do the search. I know I'd be happy.

Then there are the people who think even the x-ray is going too far. I disagree with this one. Some people are concerned because the x-ray allows officers to see your naked body, or at least an outline. Luckily, Rocky Flats Gear has now made special underwear with powdered metallic designs covering your genitals for such x-ray scans!



Honestly though, who would wear these ugly things? I don't know about you, but I would be more embarrassed. People just need to get over the fear of being naked. Unless you have a small dick, then go ahead and buy yourself these magic morman undies.. I'm sure officers don't want to see your junk either.

No comments:

Post a Comment