Friday, January 28, 2011

Nightmares

I don't know what is wrong with me lately, but I have been suffering from the weirdest dreams nightmares. Like 3 nights in a row. It sucks because I don't remember my dreams, but I finally remembered one.. And I'm still trying to figure out what it means.

The other night I dreamt I was in the reality show Jersey Shore (refrain from criticism til the end, thank you)... And of course, I was chillin with Pauly D and getting along pretty well, as I always thought we would be good friends in real life. Anyway, my dream was in perspective like how you would watch it on MTV.

Then this is where it gets creepy. A killer comes into the house, and starts killing us one by one with a knife. Somehow all the doors are locked, and we are trapped. I remember Snooki hiding in the fridge. And just before the killer gets to me I wake up.

And I wake up breathing hard, in a cold sweat, and I sit straight up in my pitch black room. Seconds later, I get a feeling that there is an alien presence in the room with me that I cannot see. Instead of talking, the alien communicates through telepathy, implanting his thoughts into my head. He tells me "Go back to sleep so you don't feel the pain." I quickly oblige.

if the lights weren't off in my room, I probably would have seen this

Now I've decided I need to keep a journal by my bed so I can write down these nightmares. Or maybe I need to stop watching Jersey Shore? Or Ancient Aliens? Which is an amazingly awesome show, but I will dedicate an entire post to that show in the near future to convince you of its awesomeness..

No comments:

Post a Comment